You're the one for me.
Sunday, May 9, 2010

Back posting. Hehes. So bored now. Nothing much to do. This coming saturday will be our 6th months. Hahas. But then the time seems to pass so slow. Gosh. Still wondering where to go this coming saturday. Hahas. Shall think about it again.

Training for the past few days. Gosh. So tired. Aching here and there. Dragon competition is just next month. After dragon competition, up come lion competition. Jiayou bahr, we can do it de. Even if we can't win another. At least we gain experience. But we'll do our best. Hahas.

Girlfriend, 6 months isn't a short moment. Maybe I'm not as caring as last time, may not be as loving you as much as last time. But my love for you is always true. I'll try to be change to become better. Not to worry much alright. Nothing will ever change my love for you.

The past is always the past. It'll never become reality anymore. The past isn't important anymore, what's important now, is that our love will be stronger and we can continue walking smoothly. Though nowadays we're like quarrelling over small issue or small matter. But then please have faith in our love, have faith in yourself and have faith in me. Maybe I've done things that doesn't gain your trust as much as before. But still, the love for you is always there.

I need you more than anything. From next week onward, maybe I won't be able to accompany you so much liao. But don't worry alright, I'll still try spend time with you. Don't worry too much. I'll take care of myself when I'm at training and work. I'll try not to injure myself so much. Hehes.

Thanks for all the love and care for me. I love you so much. Really hope time will pass faster. Hahas. Shall end here liao.

Signing off.
N.Boy (:
09.05.10
21:24pm

Labels: