Boring life..
Monday, March 29, 2010

Oh well. What a boring it is now. Work, work and more work. Getting my pay tomorrow. Going go settle all my bills. And guess what, my pay might not be enough. But whatever it is. I'll still have to settle the bills first.

Well. Just realised that this past few days or even weeks, there's quite some on and off tiffs with girlfriend over minor things. I guess I just carelessly said the wrong things or the message in a wrong tone that lead to some misunderstanding.

Sorry sorry. The way I express things or say something might be in the wrong tone or wrong way. Whatever it is. I've no meaning of hurting you or trying to hurt in anyway. Sometime I'm trying to do sometime or say something that's meant to be good. But just because I used the wrong tone or wrong way, and end up making you angry or sad. I'm really sorry.

Sorry for the wrong things I've said and done. I know you're getting to trust me more and more. The time we've for each other is like really getting lesser and lesser already. Hmm, 5th month is heading it's way here liao. Hahas.

Really very happy that we've been together for 5 months since 151109. Hahas. Really hope our relationship will get better and better. With lesser and lesser tiffs or quarrel. Hahas. But thanks for all the tiffs we have, the quarrels we have. Cause I really understand you more throught all that. (: Hahas.

Shall end liao. Lastly, I really love you loads. Hahas. Be with me till forever. (:

Signing off.
N.Boy (:
22:10pm
29.03.10

Labels: