Nothing will change my love for you.
Thursday, March 18, 2010

Firstly, before I start my post. I've something for x. Whatever that you're going to say or what will never affect us. If you're trying to say something that will affect my relationship, let me tell you. You'll never succeed. Thanks loads. Please don't ever come to this blog again. I don't welcome you.

Well. This few weeks have been with her almost everyday. But next week on jiu can't everyday meet le. Cause need to start going back to work liao. Well. This period when we're together, there's quarrel, there's also laughter. We've been through really quite alot of things. 4months had passed. Hope that the next few months before I go for army, we still can spend some happy moment together. Hahas.

Army life is getting nearer and nearer, but I've yet to receive the enlistment letter. Really hope to get it soon. So I can know when I need to report to army, how long more I still can spend time with her. Sounds like I'm dying. Hahas. Touch wood larhs. Well. Having her around me is really a great things. Hahas. Sometimes she's so blur, and sometime I'm blur. Hahas.

Just want to tell you. No matter what happen, I'll love you as who you're. I won't go back to my ex or love any other girls. I love you and only you. I'll not leave you. (: So don't worry much. I'm yours till the day you don't want me. Hahas. Silly you. Don't think too much. Okay? Nothing will happen to us. Trust me, have faith in me. Hahas.

I love you and it's for real. I'm not someone who will love pretty girls only. I love someone who will love me for who I am. Though love doesn't need a reason. But I love you for who you're. Hahas. Silly you. I love you forever. Shall end here le. (:

Signing off.
NaughtyBoy ♥ Apple
17:11pm
18.03.10

Labels: