Sorry. );.
Monday, April 12, 2010

Went pray ah gong yesterday. Girlfriend went with me too. Hahas. After that went over to grandma house for lunch. Went to pack my clothes that I put at her house during my school days. Since now I'm not studying anymore so it's time I get back them. Hahas. After eating, chit chat with them. Then my family jiu leave grandma house. They went home, while girlfriend, my youngest brother and I went over to suntec. Hahas.. Wanted to get some electronic stuffs for myself. But ended up with nothing. Hahas. After that we decide to go Kboxing. Hahas. Thus headed over to marina square for some Kbox session. Booked for 530pm time slot. Since the time was still early. We decided to went shopping first. (: Hahas. Bought her another shirt. Then time passed real fast. It's time for our Kbox session. So we went in. Sang quite a number of song. Sang till 900pm. Went home after singing.

Girlfriend. I love you loads. (: This coming thursday will our 5th month liao. But I guess during this whole 5 months. I'm always making you cry, sad, angry, jealous. I'm sorry. Though we've less arguement and quarrel already. But then, somehow. We're not like the past anymore. I'm sorry. I know it's all my fault. ): Lastly I love you loads. (:

Signing off.
N.Boy (:
20:48pm
12.04.10

Labels: