I love you (:.
Sunday, May 2, 2010

Backed to posting. Hahas. Like so long no blog already. Hahas. Yesterday went out with girlfriend for pool session. Everything ended around 7plus and it cause us 40plus los. Lucky share with other people, if not jiu very ex los. Hahas. Had fun I can say? Hahas. Pool skill still haven't really improved much. Hahas.

Sians. Training about to start liao. Dragon competition is just next month only. Thus we'll be having intensive training for dragon liao. Sians los. But whatever bahr. Jiayou bahr, guys let's do our best for it. Since we've decided to go for the competition might as well do our very best in getting a better results than last year. I know we can do it de. But training will be definitely tough but we can make it through de. (: Good luck guys.

Girlfriend is still sleeping now. Yesterday after pool session we went down to sintua. Cause got things to do. Sintua ended around 11plus then we went home by trained. But alighted at CCK due to many people and lazy to wait. So we cabbed home. Reached home around 12plus then send girlfriend home first then I go home. Hahas. She must be really tired now. Later going to aunty;s house for mother day celebration but don't know if going not. Cause mummy working so won't be joining us. Maybe not going and intend to pei her. Will see how later bahr.

Last but least. I love girlfriend. Thanks for tolerating my attitude all that. I love you to max. In the upcoming roads, maybe we'll not be meeting so much due to training all that. But I'll still try to spend time to pei you. (: Don't worry. Okay? Don't think too much also. Nothing will change my love for you. (: Shall end here. And I miss you now.

Signing off.
N.Boy (:
12:34pm
02.05.10