Well Well.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Well, I'm back working again. Hahas. It's tough like before. So much things to do and shift around. As usual, shifting here and there like nobody business. My god. When can my boss stop shifting things around. Seeing the barcode really make me headache. So many number. So many items. Oh well, no choice. Have to bear with it till I go army. Hahas. Well. Getting my pay next week. But not sure how much. Didn't really bother much about the amount. As long as it's enough for me to survive, then it's okay.

Sorry girlfriend, wont' be able to accompany you so much like before liao. I know you understand. But still must say sorry. Hahas. My silly girlfriend. Remember not to miss out your meals okay? Without me, you still must eat and drink. Hahas. Sorry can't sms with you when I'm working. Cause I'm assign with work and more works. I don't know when will the work load reduce. Hahas.

Sometime silly thoughts do run through my mind. Hahas. Sometime I really don't know if girlfriend is feeling happy or sad with me. Can't really tell from her expression. As usual, I still don't know how to see whether she's happy or not. Gosh. How stupid am I. My god. But somehow I do understand her abit. Hahas. From her action or behaviour can tell what she want. Hahas.

But afterall she's a girl too. Sometime she'll feel sensitive over somethings. Hahas. Sorry. I'll learn how to not make you feel suspicious or doubt my words and action. Hahas. Last but not least. I love my girlfriend loads. Really don't want to lose her the way I lose someone. If not I'll really hate myself this life. Hahas. I'll cherish her and never let her go. Hahas. Shall end here. (: I love girlfriend loads. (:

Signing off.
N.Boy (:
21:23pm
23.03.10

Labels: