This is for you ❤.
Monday, April 22, 2013

Well , it's been really long time since I last blog . Many things happen during this period of time . First of all I got to say . Sorry to you . Alot of things happen between us . I've hurt you deeply and of because of this , we're still struggling now . But you did not give up on us . Thanks girl . There's something that we're settling now , hopefully everything will goes on smoothly . 

We've both been feeling very down this few months . But somehow or another we manage to pull it through together . I always tell you the same things . Here I am telling it to you again , no matter what happen . I'll always be here with you to face all problems , difficulties , up and down together . I'll not let you face it alone .

Here I am at overseas for 6 weeks exercise . You're at Singapore working hard for your studies . Lets both work hard for our things . There's alot of things I don't know how to express or tell you . Maybe I'll just tell you here . 

You're someone whom I feel comfortable to be with . I can really be myself when I'm with you , don't need to put on a mask or something to face you . Maybe I'm not someone who's not really good at expressing myself , not someone who can really think fast and get what you want or you're talking about . But still you tolerate my nonsense , my behaviour , my clumsiness , my stupidness , my everything . You change the way I dress up , the way I face people . All these changes are the problems that's within me for very long . Hahas .

I'm working hard to make things right for us , I'm not giving up . I'm ready for everything , even if I'm not ready , I know you'll be there with me . My dear girl . Have faith in me , I know it's hard . But still have faith in me . Okay ? Whatever I promise you I'll do it . I won't let the same things happen again . Whatever I've said to you , I'll keep to it . ❤

Lastly , I love you . Hold on to me , and I'll walk with you together to face all the problem that's coming up . Walk on with me alright ? Hold on to me to me tight . Okay ? I ❤ You . 

Signing off .
NaughtyBoy
❤ You .