10 more days !.
Friday, October 29, 2010

Oh oh oh, today is 29 oct already. Means left around 10 days more before I go army. Hahas. Getting closer liao. Bored. Baby been working since monday till now. I miss her. She's still sleeping now. Hahas. She's really tired. Let her rest well bahr. (: Guys training must carry on even when I'm in army. Okay? Let's show people our hard work. Hahas. Surprise them , shocked them , let their jaw drop to the floor . Hahas. (:

Don't know what to post already.

My baby : Please take good care of yourself when I'm in army , must eat and rest well. Okay? Also must sleep early don't always late sleep. I'll be worry about you when I'm in army. I'll miss you and will still love you even when I'm in army. Okay? I don't want to see you fall sick all that okay? I love you. (:

Signing off.
N.Boy (:
10:36am
29.10.10