2011 !.
Saturday, January 1, 2011

It'a 2011 today. A brand new year. There's like so much I want to do. Hahas. But most importantly, I want me and my baby to be together as long as possible. Hahas. I want our love to becomer stronger, less quarrel, more time for each other, a better life for both us.

Baby, sorry. I may not be a good boyfriend. Cause we spent our last day of 2010 at home. Plus I'm too tired, and I slept till 1200am then I woke up. Didn't countdown with you. So sorry baby. I know I've been making you sad and angry all this while. But you always forgive me. I love you baby.

As a boyfriend, I did nothing much for you. The thing you wanted I didn't seems to make it happen for you, sorry. Now that you're sleeping.The way you sleep really make me so happy. Cause you seems so peaceful. Hahas. My beloved baby, I'll always be with you till the end. I'll never leave. Let us work hard for our future. Let's hang on tight together. Okay? 2011 will be a better for us.

I believe that life will be better for us. Whatever things that we've not yet done, let us try to do it this year. Learn from our mistake from 2010, and we'll try not to repeat those mistake in 2011. Let us make wise decision this year. We also must save money this year. Hahas.

Shall end here now. I love you forever.

Signing off.
N.Boy (:
10:26am
010111

Labels: