Time just passed like this ..
Monday, August 9, 2010

It's been really a long time since I last blog. Cause really don't know what to post. It'll be 9th month this coming sunday. Hahas. Well. Many things have happened during this period when I didn't blog. Competition is over. Everyone did our best. Anyway well done guys. Though it's too long to say all this. Hahas. Jiayou bahr. We still next year. Hahas. Training is back. Hahas. Need to brush up and train many things. Wait and see bahr. Hahas. Be surprised. (:

Work is still like OMG. Really sick and tired of working already. But no choice, no work = no income. So still have to tolerate till oct. Then rest maybe till I go army. Hahas. 3 more months, it'll be my turn to go army. Like so fast. When I receive the enlistment letter, it's half a year. But now 3 months had passed already. Sian half. But faster go army = faster end army life. Hahas.

Girlfriend and I are getting along quite well. Though sometime we still quarrel and argue over small problem. But it's also cause of these quarrel and arguements that made our love and relationship stronger. Hahas. Life is just like this. Sometime you'll be happy and sometime you'll be sad. But no you're happy or sad. Life still goes on. It'll never stop for us.

Really very worry for girlfriend. Lunar 7th month is just later at 12am. Please do take good care of yourself during this 7th month. Anything happen please do let me know immediately. Okay? I'll be really worry for you. I'm really so so so tired. I don't know why. I'm like never enough rest. Hais. But I'm fine. Just tired only. (:

Well, guess I shall end here already. Nothing much to post liao. Anyway, girlfriend. Do remember to look after yourself. Really very worry for you yesterday. I miss you and I love you forever. (:

Signing off.
N.Boy (:
23:19pm
09.08.10

Labels: