New blog skin.
Sunday, August 29, 2010

Spent quite sometime to figure out how to edit this new blogskins. It took me a few hours to figure it out. But finally it's done. Hahas. Not forgetting, it's the first time I edit photo also. Maybe it's not nicely edited. But it's my first try afterall. I'll try to edit more photo. Hahas. Work is still so stressed.

So much things for me to do. The attachments students will going leaving this coming saturday, which means I'll be the only one doing things now. Gosh. Headache. Hope that the new man will come so I'll not need to do so much things. Hahas.

Girlfriend is so tired this few days, wonder why also. Worry about her. Her N levels coming. Good luck okay? Must pass wors. Hahas. Going to September already. So fast. Amry life is just 2 months from now. Sians. Really hope can faster start army life. So can faster end it also. Hahas.

Guess shall end here now. Hahas. A short post only. Not forgetting, I love you. Hahas.

Signing off.
N.Boy (:
00:05am
30.08.10

Labels: